Family Relatives www.familyrelatives.org Review

1.6

BJackson's review of Family Relatives www.familyrelatives.org

“I have found the Family Relatives indexing better than...”

written by BJackson on 27/06/2009

I have found the Family Relatives indexing better than most and the search results was better than Ancestry - the period 1921-1982 BMD is the same as other website i.e. on 1st and last name on the page. The amount of data is excellent for the cost of only £30.00 and has quite a lot of free data for the US. Coverage for England and Wales data and Irish data was very good. Customer service - I only had to get in touch once and got a response in less than 24hours. Found the Information section answered most queries. My query was about the Image viewer which you have install - although I note that someone else here complained about the unit use. It seems pretty clear 1 unit for an image or 2 units for a search results for everything that is unit based. The rest is accessible either on Subscription which I have now bought and gives far more access without having to worry about units. Overall a very good website - I just hope they include the Censuses soon.