Diane Birch, Bible Belt Review

RagingBearRanch's review of Diane Birch, Bible Belt

“I was skeptical at first because of the title of CD -...”

Written on: 18/06/2009 by RagingBearRanch (1 review written)

I was skeptical at first because of the title of CD - Bible Belt and how young Diane Birch looked on the front of the CD. Looks are deceiving and I was pleasantly surprised at what I heard.

If you like the Blues, Folk, Gospel, pop, with a little country twang thrown in then you will love this CD like I do!

I love the songs Fire Escape and Rise Up - they have a great beat and you can really get into the songs. She has definitely created a style that works! Reminds me of some of the music my parents listened to when I was young.

Her voice reminds me of Carly Simon, Nora Jones and Joss Stone with some Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland thrown in for good measure.

I played this at work and so many people were stopping me to ask who that was I had playing.

Thanks Diane for some great music that brings back good memories!

I know you will love this CD just like I did and fall in love with Diane's voice and music - reminds me of the 60's and 70's growing up and listening to the music that my