The Appliance Zone Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of The Appliance Zone

☆☆☆☆☆

“Absolutely no customer service. BUYER BEWARE. I was...”

Written on: 03/06/2009

Absolutely no customer service. BUYER BEWARE. I was shipped the wrong product but couldn't return it until I sent them a picture. I am a film buff. I don't even own a digital camera. This didn't seem to matter to Appliance Zone. They will not use phones or even have a number that can be called. They have live chat but then dump you to customer service which only uses email. I spent 2 hours trying to get answers and an authorization to return my part with no joy. I ended up letting them keep my money and ordering from a reputable company. I only hope that my honest review will keep others from having the same experience. Imagine a guy in his basement pretending to be CEO, customer service, warehouse manager and HR director all in one. What a joke!!!!!! Don't make the same mistake that I made. Am I being clear enough for you. Angry?? You bet I am.

• dual solenoid