Clinique Glosswear for Lips Review

From 1 review
  • Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

petarc's review of Clinique Glosswear for Lips

“Love love love love love this Clinique Glosswear for...

written by petarc on 01/06/2009

Amazing colour-choice, great choice of pigment levels too. Most colours suit most people. Very difficult to get wrong. Last well, moisturise the lips & leave them feeling comfortable. Work well with the other lip products in the range. Great budget buy which works better than any of the top brands I have EVER used!

Absolutely NO bad points whatsoever!

General Comments
Love love love love love this Clinique Glosswear for Lips lipgloss! I have been usingthe Clinique lipglosses for YEARS & I love each & every incarnation they come up with! The colours are always fabulous, & you can choose which type of gloss you use to get different pigment strengths. I always take ages at the counter because all of the colours suit just about every skintone combination known to man; there's nothing that doesn't suit me! I use the 'all about lips' underneath which makes my lips look so 'pouty' & with the gloss over the top I look amazing! I would recommend going to the counter to try on the colours; online they can be hard to get right as it depends on your computer monitor & some of them look similar. I stock up when they do a gift-with-purchase time on counter but for top-up purchases during the year go to www.clinique.co.uk because they often do offers for free p&p & they have samples on offer with each order (the mini mascaras are a great way to save money on purchasing the full size) and also sometimes do extra gift offers. Just check your colours first!

• Over 6 months