Power Inverter Review

alokraman's review of Power Inverter

“Luminous batteries are good for use. Recently I bought...”

Written on: 30/05/2009 by alokraman (3 reviews written)

Low Maintenance

nothing

General Comments
Luminous batteries are good for use. Recently I bought luminous LE-18000 for that I paid Rs. 9000 that time I was thinking that it is very costly battery. But after use I got to know the importance of this product. Its durability and maintenance both are very comfortable and I am very much satisfied with this. I am using this battery for different work according to our need. I am using tube light Fan and Television and other office equipment this batteries with luminous sine wave inverter. This battery and power inverter can run AC and washing machine also. In lunch period our office boys use to heat food by microwaves. I was thinking before using luminous that this is not good company but after using this product my mindset has changed and I recommended every one that Luminous is a good company and they make good Product. After good performance of luminous batteries I bought some other products also. I bought Luminous Sine wave Inverter and its and battery for other use. But I got to know that they are also making TEZ and Hyundai branded product I will certainly use that product and than write my opinion also. Luminous products are really good for know Please use it.