Authors Den www.authorsden.com Review

Doubtful's review of Authors Den www.authorsden.com

“I've been a member of Author's Den for several years. ...”

Written on: 25/05/2009 by Doubtful (1 review written)

I've been a member of Author's Den for several years. When I joined I found it very helpful and a great way to have my poetry seen by thousands of people. I didn't like their advertising on my site and so I took out a gold membership - it costs very little for what they offered in exposure. Unfortunately, over at least the last year--and I think it was earlier than that--I discovered my carefully formatted poetry there, occasionally and then often, somehow got altered to prose formatting. After a while I found the formatting would switch back to poetry. It made no sense. I've entered numerous complaints since with no relief. The last advice was that I should "refresh" the site--whatever that means, and to add more poems. What is weird is that when I go to the site my poems may wander in and out of their original formatting. At this point I'd have to see some real changes there to recommend the site--at least for poetry.