VW T25 Campervan Review

Guest's review of VW T25 Campervan

“We originaly set out to buy a T2(bay), but when we...”

Written on: 18/05/2009

No shortage of room/storage space. Eberspacher heating (with auto-timer). Very reliable. Long journeys are comfortable. Certain to turn heads (everyone on site wants to take a look inside).

Windscreen seals can leak. You need to keep an eye on the panels (especialy under the fridge/cooker), but if you keep on top of them they won't cause any major problems.

General Comments
We originaly set out to buy a T2(bay), but when we went to view some vans at RCC in N/Wales my wife noticed an 89 T25 Club Joker (Westfalia). She took one look inside (whilst I went over it with a fine tooth comb) and the baby became our pride and joy. Like most VW's, you have to make them your own, which means splashing out the cash a little. There is little point buying a VW if you don't want to stand out from the crowd when you get to the camp site. And once we had our girl re-sprayed, and kitted out as our own surf bus she certainly turned heads. Many people say they are only good for short breaks...Rubbish. My wife an I took our son in the bus for a months tour of the south of France. Living the dream !