Cornhill Home Insurance Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Cornhill Home Insurance

Cornhill Home Insurance are just not interested. For...”

Written on: 18/05/2009

none

General Comments
Cornhill Home Insurance are just not interested. For six weeks now, I with my 10 year old son have been left in a house which has asbestos, and looks like a building site. (I am not allowed to hoover or clear up due to asbestos) I have made several phone calls to Cornhill and Chem-dry (who they passed it on to) they never phone back or they leave you on hold for extremely long periods of time. They say that although I have a carpet which is the same through the lounge hall and stairs they are unprepared to replace the hall carpet which will now be a different shade, furthermore it turns out that they allocate vouchers for certain shops Carpetright or B&Q where you are bound to pick your replacement. My policy is due for renewal soon and I will certainly not renew with Cornhill.

Home insurance claim Ceiling came down six weeks ago still waiting for any work to be done and for it to be cleared up.

Have you made a claim