The Knot www.theknot.com Review

jennut1's review of The Knot www.theknot.com

“I bought sale items from The Knot that they never...”

Written on: 09/05/2009 by jennut1 (1 review written)

My groomsmen gifts actually showed up

Cancelled part of the order without notice. Will not send an updated invoice - they can't even tell me what they charged me.

General Comments
I bought sale items from The Knot that they never shipped, and never told me that they were cancelled!

I had to rush to find disposable cameras with 20 days left before my wedding. I never got an updated invoice from them, and when I asked, they sent me a dollar amount in my email that wasn't the same as what they charged me - and still no invoice! The response by customer service was "oh yeah, we cancelled the item, and we don't send a notice. thanks!"

TheKnot.com is the only wedding vendor I've worked with that actually stressed me out, and for what they are supposed to be, I'm terribly disappointed. I copy/pasted their checklist into a word document, and my Budget Planner is Excel. If they can't get my invoice correct, why would I want them to work out my budget???

There is no benefit that outweighs poor service. I will not use theknot anymore.