Newquay, Surfers Hotel Review

sugarpuff23's review of Newquay, Surfers Hotel

“What a complete an utter dive. I arrived in Newquay at...”

Written on: 08/05/2009 by sugarpuff23 (1 review written)

None!

Just about everything.

General Comments
What a complete an utter dive. I arrived in Newquay at Surfers Hotel in the afternoon after a long drive from Hertfordshire, I parked my car outside in the car park, booked in and decided to grab some much needed drink and food at a nearby cafe. Whilst i was eating I received a phone call from one of my party asking me to move my car because the management wasn't happy where I'd parked it. Now, I wasn't going to leave my food and walk all the way back to the hotel an move my car considering it was raining so i advised him I would be back shortly after I've eating. When I arrived back I was cornered by a member of staff of the hotel and was asked 'If I was the (expletive) who owned the AUDI '. After my initial shock after the way I had been spoken too and the thereafter stand up argument I had with the horrible little man (which nearly ended up with me nearly lamping him) I asked him where he wanted me to move the car. Now,wait for this because it will come as a shock! He ask me to pull it forward 3 yards and to (expletive) off and park somewhere else if I didn't like it. Well, I've stayed in some hell holes over the years on my travels but this place really does take the biscuit not only was I spoken too like a some kind of low life ,the rooms stink and the overall upkeep of the place is appalling. Pease, save your money or pay £20 or £30 extra and stay somewhere else.