Yanni, Yanni Voices Review

From 1 review

animalgal's review of Yanni, Yanni Voices

“WOW! I love this cd! When I first saw the Yanni...”

Written on: 07/04/2009 by animalgal (3 reviews written)

The voices

None

General Comments
WOW! I love this cd! When I first saw the Yanni Voices special on PBS, I was blown away! Besides his music, he has 4 singers in his group now-hence the name Voices in the title. It adds so much to his music. These singers are some of the best I have ever heard, If any of them competed in American Idol, they would blow away the competition and win hands down! one of two men singing on the cd has a passionate & beautifully exotic voice, and extremely good looking! one of two women singing on the cd sounds just like the singer who sings on the little mermaid song, & has a very powerful voice. one has a mellower & lighter sound, while another is a classically trained tenor, and his voice really adds to the music! Four different voices that go well with each other! My favorite song is Mi Todo EresTu-Until the last Moment. it is so beautiful! Along with the cd is a dvd. It is the only part I was disappointed with. It has some singing on it along with a lot of talking. I was hoping for the PBS special on the DVD!

• AC/DC

Other Artists Listened To