GameMobile www.gamemobile.co.uk Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

mikkelib's review of GameMobile www.gamemobile.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆

“My experience with gamemobile.co.uk is bad though!:”

Written on: 03/04/2009 by mikkelib (1 review written)

The games are probably very good

If you just can't download them, there is no help to get, and you lose your money.
BEWARE!!!

General Comments
My experience with gamemobile.co.uk is bad though!:
I bought a game there that had to be downloaded via my mobile phone through the wap connection. I connected via my wap standard browser on my HTC touch pro Raphael, but the only "game" I got to play was this message: "unsupported pc, please logon using your cellphone, thank you". Hmm, ok fair enough -since that was exactly what I was doing, I thought that this was a good time to contact customer support. I sent them an email explaining my situation, and here we go.....
They kindly explained that I had to connect via my cellphone!
Ok, we must have misunderstood eachother, so I contacted them again explaining very clearly this time that I really did use my cellphone and NOT my computer. Guess what their only answer was.....
They kindly explained that I had to connect via my cellphone!
WOW!, THANK YOU!!!
Now I have just paid for a game I cannot download, the "customer support" consists of automated responses explaining things that has nothing to do with your situation.
What a waste of time and money!