New World G50S Review

• Style

• Service & Support

ameribritrose's review of New World G50S

☆☆☆☆☆

“I used the New World G505 oven once and it would not...”

Written on: 26/03/2009 by ameribritrose (1 review written)

Hob works.

Oven does not work and grill cooks unevenly.

General Comments
I used the New World G505 oven once and it would not work again. New World engineer was called out 3 times to fix same problem. I went 3 weeks without an oven! Would work for 15 mins then shut off and won't re-light. You also had to hold the knob in for 15 seconds or it would shut off. This oven never would stay on after 15 seconds! I had to hold it in for a full minute! The first 2 times, I had to wait a week for the engineer to come out. On the 3rd visit, the engineer could not light it and suggested I send it back and left a job number to give to Argos so I could return the product. Argos informed me that it wasn't a valid return number, so I phoned New World and they said it was still repairable and that the customer is insisting the product to be returned. I'm not happy with the customer service I received from New World at that point. Argos still took the product back and gave me a full refund. All I expect when I buy something new is for it to work! This product does not work and in my opinion, no one should buy it!

• Under a month

Owned Product For: