Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

littlemissmilkshake's review of Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral

“I bought Maybelline pure mineral foundation and wasnt...”

Written on: 17/03/2009 by littlemissmilkshake (10 reviews written)

Coverage
Availability
Mineral

Not alot of difference between the shades

General Comments
I bought Maybelline pure mineral foundation and wasnt really expecting alot because as I have come to find most foundations don't do what they claim. I have a fair yellow skin tone and I actually find their shades to be quite suitable although it did take me a while to pick the shade I needed as there doesnt seem alot of difference between them I could probably have had a better match chosing 1 shade lighter than I did however the one I chose is nice it blends well and evens my skin tone out which is something thats important for me as I sometimes get a few spots and marks on my face and I like a foundation which offers good coverage which is what this does. I didnt really like it when I tried applying it with my fingers but applying it with a foundation brush makes it look really good. I got it on offer for around £5.50 but normally its between £7-8 which I don't think is to bad because it is as good as some of the really expensive ones I have tried if not better.

• 1-4 weeks