Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

CloClo1's review of Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral

“I bought this Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral after...”

Written on: 13/03/2009 by CloClo1 (22 reviews written)

I bought this Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral after having it applied during a free make over. I got on well with it, found it easy to apply, and with a reasonable coverage that wasn't nearly as cakey as liquid foundations (no matter what I try, they don't look right on me). It gives the most wonderful natural finish, not matte and not shiny. The brush is one of the best I have used.

The best point is that it didn't aggravate my spots. Even better, it seemed to help them; when I didn't wear it at all for a week, they were the worst they'd been in a long time.

The first pot lasted for nearly 8 months of daily use. Then I bought another one. The colour (02) was an even better match than before, but the coverage wasn't as good. Even worse, it seems to be irretating my cheeks. Its a shame, as I loved this product,

Its a good product, and pots do vary (my mates has bought one recently, and that's fine). However, I'm trying out some new ones. My tester pot from Lily LoLo turned up today, so am trying it tomorrow!

This product was a good starter for mineral make-up, as it wasn't too expensive. However, its not the best, but would be good for teenagers, or young people with good skin.

• Over 6 months