NCL Cruises, Norwegian Wind Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

swatts477's review of NCL Cruises, Norwegian Wind

“The good points were definitly we were in hawaii! We...”

Written on: 14/02/2009 by swatts477 (1 review written)

The good points were definitly we were in hawaii! We were on our honeymoon and it was our first cruise. The ports of call were great, but being newlyweds, we could bearly afford the shore excursions that the whip offered. After we already paid for them, we saw that you could purchase them on shore for at least half the price!! Overall we did not care for The Norwegian Wind, but we did really like the staff. I would definitly cruise with Norwegian again, just on a different ship!
We thought the pools were very cold!! I mean it was like 90 outside and I thought it was to cold in the pool for me to swim!! Also in our opinion the price of the drinks was rediculous!! I loved fanning island (the snorkling was awesome) but we found the two days there and two days back left us very board!! We found there was not nearly enough for us a young couple to do at sea.

• May 2005