Good Energy - www.goodenergy.co.uk Review

Good Energy - www.goodenergy.co.uk
1.9

jennidots's review of Good Energy - www.goodenergy.co.uk

“I moved house, took a meter reading, rang Good Energy...”

written by jennidots on 04/02/2009

Smaller company, renewable energy

General Comments
I moved house, took a meter reading, rang Good Energy to give the reading....no one there as they had all apparently gone out tree planting. This was fine as they were offering a call back system for those leaving a message. I left a message but have yet to receive a response! So I rang back myself, and spoke to a chap who took my meter reading and took our new address and took our information re wanting to have Good Energy as our new providers in our new property. A few weeks went by and I had still received nothing! So.....I called again and spoke to another chap - it appeared there seemed to be no details of my previous calls on the database. Again, I gave me meter reading, explained I wanted to carry on with them as providers and waited. We received no bill from last property and no info re providing for new place. So......I rang again. I was told apparently the bill for the last place had been sent back to them with no explanation....I was told that apparently this was an error on Royal Mail's part! Ok! So, I wondered why they didn't seem to have appeared send me the bill again? Oh...the bill only seemed to have the final payment reuqired ( £80.00!).I also didn't know there were problems setting me up with them at the new house. Well, not impressed. They may be small but in my opinion if they can't provide me with a service for customers then I don't see the point in giving them any more of my money!