The World of Cross Stitching Review

From 1 review

julieholt's review of The World of Cross Stitching

The World of Cross Stitching is the best cross stitch...”

Written on: 03/02/2009 by julieholt (1 review written)

I don't really think there are any-I personally am not keen on the floral projects -I prefer teddies/ dogs/ horses/ but there is always a good selection to sew so it doesn't matter, there's something for you.

General Comments
The World of Cross Stitching is the best cross stitch magazine in my opinion-I have tried others and kept getting others from time to time but this is the one I always make sure I get. Wide variety of projects-something to suit everyone-it usually comes with a free small kit, these are usually excellent, especially the christmas ones which you can make into cards. I love the issues around christmas the best-there are about three of them from about september to december. This magazine is for all abilities, nothing is taken for granted-in every issue there is a guide to get you started so it doesn't matter if you have missed any magazines, if you haven't cross stitched before all the info is there to help. Printed on lovely glossy paper-the magazine has a lovely appearance and feel too.

• Monthly

Published