Ski Val, www.skival.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Ski Val, www.skival.co.uk

“Ski Val had a good level of chalet accommodation in St...”

Written on: 29/01/2009

Ski Val had a good level of chalet accommodation in St Anton. Very Good Chalet teams. Food in Chalet was pretty good.

Flights are useless. Management team in resort and the UK aren't very good. We booked the holiday with Ski Val, including paying extra to have snowboards flown over to Austria. Our boards never made the flight. The plane was too small to take anyones boards and skis. Our kit eventually arrived 24 hours late. The thing that really got me was that this had happend on the previous 3 weeks. No compensation, no appology, no gesture of good will. Not only did this happen on the outbound flight but also on the inbound flight. Totally incompetent. We're currently taking them to court. It's the principle of the matter not the money.

Loads of companies out there offering great ski holidays. I wouldn't recommend using this one if you actually want to ski or board.

Jane Gaskins's Comment

Written on: 10/07/2010

I found this review not helpful because...I've travelled with Ski Val many times and had fabulous holidays. This client must have been very unlucky ... staff have always gone beyond expectation to ensure the holiday runs smoothly. Accomadation is accurately described and food always excellent. I would'nt hesitate in recommending the company to anyone wishing to ski.

Steerpike.instance's Comment

Written on: 01/03/2014

I agree somewhat although my experience is that although the chalet staff are fantastic the Customer Complaints department are terrible. We had a few issues that we wanted to discuss with them and they completely blanked us and refused to listen