AAA Phantom Wedding Cars, Glasgow Review

From 1 review

suzybax's review of AAA Phantom Wedding Cars, Glasgow

“My fiance saw the Rolls Royce Phantom on a wedding in...”

Written on: 20/01/2009 by suzybax (1 review written)

The company were very professional and dealt with my enquiry with great care after finding out my itinerary for the day. They were able to recommend the best transport arrangements so that my day went as smoothly as possible.

None

General Comments
My fiance saw the Rolls Royce Phantom on a wedding in Glasgow and was very enthusiastic about it and once I saw it we just had to have it for our wedding. AAA Phantom Wedding Cars are able to provide a wide variety of other cars including a beautiful American Limousine which was just the thing for giving our bridesmaids and flowergirls a bit of fun on our special day.

Everyone at our wedding wanted their photograph taken beside the cars and it was the one thing that people still talk about. I am so glad that we found this company as they don't advertise very much and get most of their business from referrals. The drivers were very smart, polite and punctual which suited us very nicely on a day that can be quite stressful. I would particularly like to thank one member of staff for all the help he provided including finding us a piper at short notice when the one we had booked had to cancel.