Legoland, Windsor Review

CloClo1's review of Legoland, Windsor

“We went over two years ago for a firework night, and...”

Written on: 16/01/2009 by CloClo1 (22 reviews written)

We went on a firework day and hardly had to queue at all.

A bit expensive, but then we did a combined trip with a three-night hotel and breakfasts as well.

General Comments
We went over two years ago for a firework night, and loved it. There were hardly any queues (the longest was just over half an hour), and people were friendly. The fireworks were stunning, and the only problem were the other visitors who were rude about pushing to the front, or spreading their families out in the small space provided. I've been three times now, and always had a great time. BUT if you want bigger, more exciting rides, go somewhere else.

• End Oct. 2006

Date of visit (month/year)

• Under 12

Ages suited for

445235_Gedgd's Response to CloClo1's Review

Written on: 11/03/2009

I agree that legoland has small rides for small children BUT, LEGOLAND IS FOR SMALL CHILDREN
<br/>
<br/>THAT IS WHO THEY ARE AIMED AT.... AGES 2-12

Cloclo1's Response to CloClo1's Review

Written on: 19/03/2009

I didn't complain that the rides were small. All I was saying was that if a person LOOKING for bigger rides was reading the reviews, I'd recommend they go elsewhere. I think the rides are perfect for a family with children, particularly if there's a big age gap (there's something for the little ones, and some 'bigger' rides for the pre-teens).