Sofitel Al Saeed Taiz Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Sofitel Al Saeed Taiz

“”

Written on: 12/01/2009

This is the first time I have been to Yemen, Taiz... and to be honest my first impressions of the hotel were disappointing, however, as I got used to the hotel I realized my problem was with the city.

From the airport to the hotel I was a little scared of what I was getting myself into, the city is incredibly busy, very noisy (well compared to where I live) therefore with that in mind I guess this is what created my first of not wanting to stay here.
When I did get used to the hotel, I soon came to realize its actually quite nice for where the place is located. The hotel is high overlooking the city which creates a nice view. Everything is basic; however as should be expected from the price, star rating and of course... the city.

Would recommend this hotel if you are visiting Yemen, Taiz 'however would not recommend going for a holiday here if that makes sense '