Dunas Paradise Hotel Review

Guest's review of Dunas Paradise Hotel

“I took my children here for the Christmas holidays, I...”

Written on: 06/01/2009

Entertainment. Kids Club. Staff.

Food. Heated pools - Not!!

General Comments
I took my children here for the Christmas holidays, I cannot praise the childerens kids club staff enough they were great, fun to be with and ensured that all the kids left with them were having fun.
The hotel staff were extremely efficient and helpful, the rooms were kept sparkling clean in fact our sheets were all changed on Christmas Day.
The only 2 bad things were
1) the promised heated pools were not heated and until I spoke with the pool cleaner (they were pool hoovered every other day). I was not aware that the heater had broken and would not be replaced till the day after we left.
2) The food as my daughter is veggie she spent 2 weeks living on chips, salad & plain pasta - the waiting staff were very good in the main buffett and arranged for a special meal for her on Christmas day.
Although I did enjoy my stay I did not feel the resort as such did not live up to my expectation - I possible have been spoiled by other fully inclusive resorts and UK 4* hotels