Jointace Review

jim529's review of Jointace

“Being one of those people who have always enjoyed good...”

Written on: 21/12/2008 by jim529 (1 review written)

Having engaged in a lifetime of "extreme" sports, interspaced with three knee cartilage ops over the years, and being warned by my consultant that further and more repid detioration, to be followed by more drastic surgery, was almost inevitable, I found that my knees were starting to "burn" painfully when I had been sitting down for more than a few minutes. My wife saw Jointace Glucosamine with Omega-3 in the chemist one day and badgered me to try them. I did. After a couple of weeks (presumably to allow system absorption), the pain really did decrease to zero, much to the surprise of this sixty-six year-old cynic. After a year my knees have continued to be pain-free, except for a short period of a few days when I thought I'd try going without the Jointace, and quickly regretted it!

Cost is quite high, hence the 8 out of 10 rating. Also it is necessary to take the capsules regularly, as omitting them for just a few days provoked a gradual return of pain to me (though to be fair this was alleviated equally quickly after resumption).

General Comments
Being one of those people who have always enjoyed good health, I shy away from taking any form of supplements. However, I can't deny that Jointace Glucosamine with Omega-3 does work well for me. Sorry if I sound like an advert, but I can only speak as I find!