Yashica T4 Super Weatherproof Review

• Photograph Quality

taylor22's review of Yashica T4 Super Weatherproof

“I bought this camera as a point and shoot solution...”

Written on: 21/12/2008 by taylor22 (1 review written)

Understated and attractive with a lovely quality lens that nearly always gives pin sharp results. Not cheap when I bought it in 1993 for £142.00 but worth each and every penny. The dark green special edition colour of my camera is also a plus. The lens is the reason why I bought the camera. It say's Quality 3 times over.

A bit of a fiddle if you use the options. Flash is a tad harsh if used too close up - but is good for foreground fill in. I would like the camera to be metal but it is not!

General Comments
I bought this camera as a point and shoot solution when my eyesight went south and I wanted to take photographs of my children when they were young without the difficulty of SLR. I got a camera that said what it would give to me on the packet and I regret nothing. It has a collectors feel to it and I still use the camera with some feeling of pride in my purchase.

• Over 1 Year

Time Camera Owned