Exosports www.exosports.net Review

Guest's review of Exosports www.exosports.net

☆☆☆☆☆

“Placed order with Exosports on 24-11-08 for 60 size 3...”

Written on: 12/12/2008

Web page looks like they know what they are doing.

When I ordered it went down hill from there!

General Comments
Placed order with Exosports on 24-11-08 for 60 size 3 footballs for kids Christmas party. Order was confirmed the next day by email 3 to 5 days delivery. after 2 weeks and no footballs received, i rang the phone number i got off there web page and left a message on an answer phone for some one to call me back. I rang 4 times in 2 days each time getting the answer phone and leaving a message. I then sent an email and i got a reply asking for my order ref so they can check there records. I sent a copy of the order confirmation and asked what the point of having a phone number on the web page is if no one answered it or returned calls. I received a reply saying that they had cancelled my order because they did not have them in stock and they had sent me an email to let me know already. I didn't receive that email. Will not be in any rush to order again!

• £240

• Still waiting