Agfa AF5075 7" Didital Photo Frame Review

From 1 review

Siobhan Flood's review of Agfa AF5075 7" Didital Photo Frame

“I bought this frame from Argos for £45. Could have...”

Written on: 02/12/2008 by Siobhan Flood (1 review written)

Very easy to use. Great interchangeable covers.

None considering its price tag.

General Comments
I bought this frame from Argos for £45. Could have purchased it from Amazon for £42 but didn't want the hassle of returning it if anything was wrong. I was very pleasantly surprised! This frame is so easy to use. I simply loaded my favourite photos onto an SD memory card, placed it in the frame and voi-la, a slide show. It is well made and does not feel or look cheap. It comes with three frame colours to suit decor or taste, which are extremely easy to fit. I chose all landscape pictures as they display better - no black edges. The picture clarity is very good for the price. Well let's face it, if I wanted the precision of the Hubble space telescope I would have paid £160. It doesn't have bells and whistles such as video and MP3 players - but I didn't buy it for this! Has a lovely little remote control which is very handy - saves you having to feel round the back for controls. My children love it. A great little frame for the price.

• 7 inch