Mars Revels Review

Guest's review of Mars Revels

“I love Revels because of the different flavours, but i...”

Written on: 30/11/2008

I love Revels because of the different flavours, but i do not like the toffee flavours, it wasn't the actual flavour but because of how hard they are, i think they should make a fudge toffee instead because it tastes nicer and is softer, i never used to let it bother me and i'd just chomp away at them, but last week i bought a pack of the eviction Revels and i wasn't happy about the coffee eviction because that's what makes them worthwhile for me, but what made it worse was, that a toffee had gotten jammed in my very back tooth and in my effort to get it to the front of my mouth i accidentally bit through the side of my tongue which was then bleeding everywhere, after a day of vocational college and school, i went home to a meal which i could not eat because the side of my tongue kept splitting. Darn You TOFFEES! This story was 1 hundred percent true, so i warn you revel lovers, be careful, you never know when a toffee may strike.