Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk Review

dbingham360's review of Herbalife Shapeworks www.herbalife.co.uk

“Herbalife has truly changed my life so if anyone else...”

Written on: 26/11/2008 by dbingham360 (1 review written)

In Nov 2001, I lost my brother & then six months later I lost a second brother who had been ill with cancer. While all this was happening I was also going through a very messy divorce, so the weight piled on and I fell ill with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
I was signed off work for 3 months and then went back to work gradually increasing my hours over a period of a year. I desperately tried to lose the weight and improve my health. I was running nearly every day, using my gym and trying to eat healthily, but I just couldn't seem to shift the weight. On top of that I was taking loads of different vitamins recommended by the doctor, but they didn't seem to have any effect on my health.
Then I stumbled across the Herbalife ShapeWorks programme, while my partner John was away on a 6 week trip. I lost over a stone in those 6 weeks, and reduced from a size 14 to a size 10. You can imagine the surprise John got when he came home, especially as I had promised so many times that he would come home to a slimmer me, but every time I hadn't changed! My health improved immensely, especially my energy levels. With the shakes I can do far more than I ever could before.
I went on to lose approximately one-and-a-half stone and became a comfortable size 10. However, I have continued on the weight loss/shape up programme because of my Chronic Fatigue. Although the weight itself has stabilised now, I have gone on to drop another dress size! I'm now a size 8 which just shows you the power of the protein!!

The only bad point is that not everyone has heard of it yet.

General Comments
Herbalife has truly changed my life so if anyone else out there is looking for this kind of product:

I am a Personal Weight Loss Coach looking for serious men and women who are eager to shift their extra weight for good! Whether you have 1 or 10 stones to lose, I can personally coach you to not only lose your unwanted weight but to keep it off for good.

We are an international company, established for 28 years, operating in 70 countries with over 60 million client ' s worldwide. With 100% naturally derived products you will not only lose weight AND keep it off, you will also feel revitalised, full of energy and have personal ongoing support throughout.

Guest's Response to dbingham360's Review

Written on: 13/06/2011

I love herbalife also! i wish more people knew about it! the more people we can get on these products the better!!!