Toshiba PDR-M4 Review

• Image Quality

Guest's review of Toshiba PDR-M4

“No question who ever created this camera was not dumb,...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

I am computer and camera stupid but I learned in a snap so anyone can I am approx 50 years old female pics are perfect** and I sold on ebay jewellery and the pics where perfect and I could adjust on comp to make look wonderful with the colour backgrounds** its easy simple the pics of rings were in detail*** and wonderful pictures like the professionals*** I am very impressed a 10 rating for sure no better product would I want.

None but the top dial 1 bad point I guess the mode dial plastic part a tiny tiny piece of plastic, there are 3 tiny pieces the middle one broke off and now I have to try and find one, I bought new battery hook up finally got magnify glass and it came off easy and I saw the middle one tiny plastic piece broke off, i will admitt that i am ruff with everything so ill try and find the part if not I will for sure find me another Toshiba digital camera no question pics couldn't be any better I promise perfect, detail to the max jewellery shows up pictures perfect, no blur, wonderful id rate 10 plus for pictures my 200 cell phone take bad pictures for sure so I carry my toshiba, its bigger but pics are well worth it I promise.

General Comments
No question who ever created this camera was not dumb, for sure they knew what they were doing, my jewellery pictures that I sold jewellery on e bay always sold due to the good detail pics from my camera toshiba pdr m4 I know my camera is probably 8 -10 years old, I am ruff, I have knocked it off counter, plopped it in my purse it sure takes a beating for these years. I turn top mode dial fast... i am ruff! So no wonder its broke, I fell its my fault not manufactures, I never left any feed back anywhere but on ebay, but I discovered this and thought why not, great camera I promise, easy easy easy easy!