Bertie Review

1.3

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Bertie

“I think I will stick with Clark shoes rather than...”

written by on 18/11/2008

I purchased my first Bertie shoes which are very stylish and comfortable not to forget the lovely maroon colour

Having worn it only for a short period the heel has worn off so quickly and the leather has rubbed off/damaged and cannot be mended which is rather disappointing given the price paid

General Comments
I think I will stick with Clark shoes rather than Bertie even though restricted with style certain shoes are very comfortable and long lasting - have had a pair for over 10 years and still good as new and these have really had a good wear - 10 for rating

• Not Set! Not Set!

Gouritalwar's Comment

Written on: 08/02/2013

THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE SHOES ...i love shoes and i have got like 100 pairs of shoes..bought boots for £145 from bertie ,,wore it for 8 hours hardly in two days ..they made my ankle sore so couldnt wear them for a week ,,wore them again did the same..took it back to store and they keep the shoes and they say will ask the head office..next day got a phone call we cnt do anything about shoes they fine we made somebody try them on and they fine,,obviously why would you bother you got your money...