Kodak DC3200 Review

• Image Quality

Dennis.'s review of Kodak DC3200

“After seeing Georges comments I wanted to add some...”

Written on: 01/01/2002 by Dennis. (1 review written)

Ammendment to my previous posted review for George.

General Comments
After seeing Georges comments I wanted to add some more. I did get the USB xfer at Best Buys for $29 for compact flash previously but didn't mention it as it wasn't standard with the camera. The xfer is fast and we use it over several networks with the USB adapter just hooked to one computer and it works just great.

I have contacted Kodak but seem to never get an answer for a lens cover and haven't found one at a camera shop as of yet.

If you cover the flash with one or two layers of 20 lb. paper (just scotch tape it over) on the flash it works much better tones down the flash to a pretty much acceptable level. After taking many photos now, it is almost imperative that you tone down the flash indoors. Otherwise, you will literally have to go into a graphics program and reduce the over saturation and hue. - - As far as outside, we find it takes excellent photos and you have the options of having the camera on auto, daylight, fluorescent, tungsten.

• Image Quality