Rush Bombers Review

From 1 review

A7777's review of Rush Bombers

“I got these for free in a set of spitfire wheels when...”

Written on: 16/11/2008 by A7777 (37 reviews written)

Very, very cheap, extremely fast and durable, good quality for such a rediculously low price

I didnt like that they came with shields on both sides, but I took the back ones off, and it had a removable Nylon ball retainer like all good bearings, instead of that stupid metal cheap chinese bearings use.

General Comments
I got these for free in a set of spitfire wheels when someone had set them up in the shop then changed their mind. and thought "meh, what he hell" and rolled with them for a good few months. they roll faster than any bearings I've ever used, bar Bones Swiss. funny, considering I got them free; all I paid for was the wheels, since both were outta the pack.

I went back last week to check how expensive the same bearings were again, and dayumn; I couldnt believe how cheap they were; plus Bombers are the lowest bearing in their range. they make titanium ceramics, and bearings with one ceramic ball in each. ingenious.

and to think; I thought they were just a cheap company who made rubbish bearings. rush for life.