White Lightning Review

TheReader's review of White Lightning

White Lightning - From 2004 to 2006 were my strongest...”

Written on: 13/11/2008 by TheReader (1 review written)

The only good points are that it is cheap strong alcohol

So many to mention!

General Comments
White Lightning - From 2004 to 2006 were my strongest years for binging on alcohol and this cheap rubbish and its counterparts i would buy because of price just to get drunk. It tastes revolting and the smell of it now is enough to make me puke! It seems full of chemicals and I feel there is nothing to recommend it so basically its just a cheap and nasty drunks choice.
People who say otherwise are the ones who have not used it enough for the primary purpose of getting out of it and that's a fact.
I first tried white cider in the 80s in a small glass bottle as diamond white and it tasted fine to me then. The days when old English cider could be purchased in 2 litre glass bottles.
It would be better sold without all the sweeteners in it.
Cheap cider is another product on the shelves at bargain prices and i say exactly the same for that as well.
In my case i had gone to drinking the hard stuff after that and decent Belgium beers etc.
The first stuff i used to get drunk was in the 80s and that was old English cider and lagers.
Off licenses are the most expensive place to go to buy booze.But pubs come top obviously.
I sometimes use to mix food with this white cider as well can you imagine what happened?
I recommend Grimbergen as a excellent Belgian beer ice cold.