Puma V-konstruct Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Performance Enhancement

Guest's review of Puma V-konstruct

“I love these boots, I have 7 different pairs of boots...”

Written on: 09/11/2008

Instant comfort. Improved shooting. Good support and protection when compared to Adipures

They aren't beautiful boots, but when they are this good that shouldn't really matter

General Comments
I love these boots, I have 7 different pairs of boots from different brands and from different price ranges, but I could more than happily use these Air Legends from now untill they fall apart. The leather on inside of boot is very very soft. The Air Zoom heel and soft padded area by achilles gives them instant comfort. I've only worn them for a couple of sunday league games playing in midfield, but I noticed shooting was instantly much easier in these boots when compared to my Copa Mundials or Adipures. They feel very slightly heavier than Adipures and dont look as good, but the Air Legends feel much more comfortable and you feel more confident going in for strong tackles as they offer more support.

Although £90 seems a bit steep, if you compare Air Legends to other similarly priced boots, they are good value. Also, you can shop around, I got mine new for £50, bargain!

• Screw In