NCL Cruises, Norwegian Jewel Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

x race of hearts's review of NCL Cruises, Norwegian Jewel

“Overall, I think that Norwegian Jewel was a pretty...”

Written on: 08/11/2008 by x race of hearts (1 review written)

The workers there were very nice. Very very nice. (: I LOVED the cappucino machines they had. I loved the private rooms (the green, blue, red rooms) that you could get to play Wii/karaoke. There were many places where you could just sit quietly or work or look at the scenery. I really loved the photographs they had on the stairs. The game room was also very nice, and so was the library.

The food was... not as good as the food I had during another other cruise. The shops were boring, and the arcade... let's just say that I did not want to step one foot into it. The main entrance was not as grand as the one in the Norwegian sun. The outdoor pool was extremely dirty.

General Comments
Overall, I think that Norwegian Jewel was a pretty good cruise. I recommend group meetings where you can get to know people - not just the activities; groups where you talk to each other to get to know each other. I will always look forward to another cruise.

• June/July 2008

Date of Cruise