Balinese Review

From 1 review

Guest's review of Balinese

“I have had cats all my life, but I can honestly say...”

Written on: 08/11/2008

Extremely affectionate and closely tied to owner but will adjust schedule to owners
Loves to play
Sweet temperament- not overly demanding for food or attention if feels loved by owner.
A perfect cat for elderly or stay-at-homes

Not a cat to be left in an empty house or apartment for along periods of time
Needs to be involved in affairs of owners

General Comments
I have had cats all my life, but I can honestly say the Balinese is just about the ideal furry companion. Unlike a Siamese I had, she has a soft voice and only uses it to 'answer back' when I talk to her. She sticks by my side day and night (considered naming her 'Velcro' as a kitten), sleeps by my side at night and wakes me each morning with her paw at seven o'clock sharp. I always leave out a bowl of dry cat food (give some treats during the day) without worrying that she will overeat. She loves to play with cat dancer, and pouncing games. When I am out afternoons she retires under the bed covers for an afternoon nap. As a kitten she was a phenomenal jumper. She sits in my lap for tv and sleeps on my desk when I am using the computer (after figuring out she can never get ahold of the cursor). She is a traditional applehead balinese with a beautiful full tail.