Just Click Beds - www.justclickbeds.com Review

Guest's review of Just Click Beds - www.justclickbeds.com

“I ordered a bed and chest of draws from Just Click...”

Written on: 08/11/2008

None

Customer service, sales staff

General Comments
I ordered a bed and chest of draws from Just Click Beds in August and was told that they would be delivered by mid to late September. When I rung at the end of September I was told the beds were in the country waiting to go to the warehouse and that they would be at the warehouse on 8th October for delivery the week commencing 13th October. When this date came and went I rung again to be told that the beds were just in the country and would be delivered by the end of October (sounds familiar) when I said that this was the story I was told several weeks ago, I was seemingly abruptly told that 'no-one here would have said that' and that I must have got it wrong, despite both myself and my husband being told the same thing during two separate phone calls! My husband during his phone call was then told that the salesperson he was speaking to would 'personally' call him back the following Thursday to confirm delivery dates. Thursday came and went with no call, so WE again called to check what was happening, to be told 'I never said I would ring you on Thursday, I have a note to say Friday'......After another tiresome phone call we were finally told the furniture was in the warehouse and the salesperson who we had been speaking to 'personally' said they would be delivering in our area on Monday 3rd Nov, which we confirmed three times just to make sure. After waiting in all day on Monday surprise surprise no-one appeared with our furniture. After calling justclickbeds again, we were given the number of the haulage company. On calling the haulage people they said they never had any intention of being in our area on the Monday and could not work out why we were told that by justclickbeds who wouldn't have necessarily known what areas they would be delivering in! It was finally arranged with the haulage firm that they would deliver on Thursday 6th November, which they did...thank god but on opening the the first box, the side of the bed was completely scratched and chipped...here we go again. It was promptly arranged with the haulage company to have the bed re-delivered today, which it has been. We left a message with justclickbeds yesterday advising them what had happened and asking for a phone call back...which we still have not received yet...I would not recommend justclickbeds to anyone due to the awful service we feel we have received.

• Bed and Chest of Draws

• A few weeks late