Car Rental Madeira Review

autocarhire's review of Car Rental Madeira

“They work with Auto Jardim and as you all may know,...”

Written on: 07/11/2008 by autocarhire (1 review written)

A car hire option in Madeira Islands is always welcome. They have three offices: Funchal city, Funchal Airport and Porto Santo Airport.
We had very nice experience in Madeira and CarRentalMadeira.com helped us a lot.

I didn't notice any bad point...

General Comments
They work with Auto Jardim and as you all may know, Auto Jardim is a very reliable car hire company in Portugal.
Before, I used to rent a car from another provider (I won't give name!) and they said a thing and made another.
With Car Rental Madeira Auto Jardim you cannot have bad surprises. Staff is very client oriented. Our car was on our taste. We rented a Ford Focus Station. It had power steering as any another car, air-conditioning and a large trunk. It was very comfortable.
We had to leave a deposit but if you didn't want that, there was an option of paying a daily excess insurance which we did and used the rest of the money on our holiday. We managed to do some serious shopping.
I would recommend to all my friends Car Rental Madeira. Anyone would be pleased. They have an website (www.carrentalmadeira.com) and you can find there their phone number.

• August, 2008

Date of hire (month/year)

• Portugal, Madeira, Funchal