Habbo Hotel - www.habbohotel.com Review

sweetkatyp's review of Habbo Hotel - www.habbohotel.com

“Firstly, I use this website, and I personally really...”

Written on: 15/10/2008 by sweetkatyp (1 review written)

Easy to use, enjoyable.

Not aloud to use certain hairstlyes and clothes/hair colours.

General Comments
Firstly, I use this website, and I personally really enjoy it, I do buy habbo furniture every once in a while, and its not to "express my feelings" its simply because when your playing Habbo you can make a little life! So I buy furniture to make a "house". I realise this site is quite innapropiate in places, such as rooms aloud like: Flirt singles clubs, and Bedrooms. You also get some strange clothes to wear - such as girls being aloud to wear bikini tops. Personally i dont wear this or access these rooms, in these rooms you do see some quite censored conversations, but as my friend has experimented before, you immediatley get a 2 hour ban for these conversations. If you continue with this, your account gets a permanent ban. So as you see, the website has quite a strict policy. Also not only swear words come up as "bobba" also other words that you shouldnt be talking about on this website. If somebody is talking about something that you find offensive you can report them, so it all works out, also if nothing happens when you report them, you can press a button on the person that makes there speech be unseen on your computer. Also racism is dealed with well, as you can permanently get banned for a racist comment.

Overall for this site, I give it a 10 out of 10 and reccomend it for sensible people over the age of 13.