Renault Megane 1.6 Privilege Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

beck4matt's review of Renault Megane 1.6 Privilege

“I replaced my Renault Clio for a renault megane...”

Written on: 05/10/2008 by beck4matt (1 review written)

Lovely comfortable interior.

Things go wrong with it.

General Comments
I replaced my Renault Clio for a renault megane privilege (03 reg) just over two weeks now, it's a really comfortable car with a very smart interior and got a good deal on part exchange for it. In just that short time it has been back to the garage twice now and is again booked in for two days time, first fault was a fume filter, the second was paintwork (albeit not a mechanical fault) and it is now in for the third time because it "kangaroos" occasionally when accelerating in first gear! Not so good when you're trying to get out of a junction. I must say my little clio was far more reliable and in the time I had it not a single thing went wrong. I have my fingers crossed that my megane will not have any more problems, but looking at previous reviews and the general consensus about the car, I perhaps should cross both hands, feet, arms and eyes. Good luck if you've just bought one!

• 2003

Year Manufactured