Mercedes Benz A Class A160 Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Mercedes Benz A Class A160

“I did really like my Mercedes A Class until it started...”

Written on: 27/09/2008

Its a nice little nippy car with quite a lot of room inside.

I have had problem after problem this year with my A Class at the moment it has done 52000 miles, all four injectors went which cost £1300 to fix and that was a cheap deal, 3 of the springs have gone and they cost about £70 each not including labour, the alternator has just gone and the belt came off which cost £500, it just seems that once something goes wrong on it a few weeks later something else happens literally there is weeks between the problems at the moment, it spends more time at the garage than with me.

General Comments
I did really like my Mercedes A Class until it started to get continuous problems, it seems that i have had nothing but promlem after problem with it and the weird compact design of it makes it really expensive and hard to fix and nobody likes fixing them, I have only had it for a year and a half (second hand - bought it off my Dad) and it was fine for half a year but the last year it just keeps breaking so overall its dissappointing as i know it has been well looked after and driven but just keeps breaking.

• 1999

Year Manufactured