Vento 49cc Triton LI Review

HME's review of Vento 49cc Triton LI

☆☆☆☆☆

“I would never reccomend the Ventor Zip to anyone. I...”

Written on: 24/09/2008 by HME (1 review written)

None

Leaked oil within 4months afterI purchased it. The carborator filled up with oil. The place I purchased it worked on it. The same problem happened again. It smoked,leaked oil,and lost power. It was still under warrenty when I last took it back to the dealer-its been a month now and I still don't have it back. The dealer says the muffler is on backorder. I feel that part of the problem is the dealer and the Vento Zip is a peice of junk.

General Comments
I would never reccomend the Ventor Zip to anyone. I purchased it new and it has been in the shop more than I've had it home. I'm sorry I ever bought it and would never recomend the dealer either.

Guest's Response to 404046_HME's Review

Written on: 29/06/2011

Your review subject says your scooter is a Vento Triton Li. Yet, in your review you keep talking about the Zip. Which is it? The Zip and Triton are two different models.