Hugh Harris, Surrey Review

L Alcock's review of Hugh Harris, Surrey

“I was going to put a positive review anyway but having...”

Written on: 22/09/2008 by L Alcock (1 review written)

Not really a bad point but we did visit, much against the recommendation of the guys at Hugh Harris, on a busy Saturday. Even with seven fitting rooms and loads of staff, the wait time was a bit boring. Saying that it was only about twenty minutes at which time we were able to see others dressing up.

General Comments
I was going to put a positive review anyway but having read the last review feel the need to praise where praise is due. Given my experience with them I find it hard to believe that the brilliant, stop at nothing to help and very friendly whilst professional service could then be, as the other review states, totally opposite. It isn't often that a company let alone it's staff are happy to take on what is a huge responsibility i.e someone's wedding. Nothing but praise for me.

We chose Hugh Harris for the products. Fortunately the service that went along with this was simply brilliant. I could go on for ages but won't. Just take my advice and make your own mind up about their service. Oh and they have won some national awards. This has got to be reassuring especially when dealing with weddings.