BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners

“I think the BaByliss Pro 230 Straightner is a highly...”

Written on: 22/09/2008

Good value for money, very easy to use and has protecting hair features such as ionic and tourmaline etc. Leaves hair with a beautiful feel - extremely soft, and very shiny. The cord on the straightner is also a lot better in length than my GHD's. I would 100% recommend these straightners. They were suprisingly a lot better than my MK4 GHD's which the ceramic came off in less than a year of which i payed £115 for. I would never recommend GHD's to anyone as all I think you are paying for the brand label, nothing else.

I have not as such found any bad points but i have brunette hair with a natural red-ish tint on my hair and sometimes by using straightners it is not as noticeable. But this happens anyway its got nothing to do with this particular product.

General Comments
I think the BaByliss Pro 230 Straightner is a highly recommended buy with a low cost and should be up there at no.1 with the GHD (which i think should be at no.6 in the top straightners list). Overall hopefully the straightner will bring you as much joy as it has to me.

Thanks for reading.