Galaxy Milk Chocolate Review

beachyboy's review of Galaxy Milk Chocolate

“I wouldn't say I have a sweet tooth, indeed normally a...”

Written on: 17/09/2008 by beachyboy (2 reviews written)

The perfect blend of biteability and melt in your mouth moreishness. As their advertising used to say, a taste of the country- whether West African country cocoa butter, or west country farm milk!

Obviously, it's fattening- but that's not what you eat chocolate for is it. I can think of no other bad point

General Comments
I wouldn't say I have a sweet tooth, indeed normally a bag of crisps is more a tempting treat for me than a chocolate bar. I will eat any other bar when it's offered, but Galaxy has for a long time been my bar of choice. What is that indefinable something that makes it so luscious and delicious- the ultimate comfort food? It's just the perfect blend of sweetness and bitterness- the Galaxy Dark is just as tasty as the milkier version and what wine buffs would call 'mouth feel'. In fact, I think there's something of the pleasure of wine in eating a bar of Galaxy. If you've not tried it- and who in the UK can say they haven't- be warned: one chunk is never enough! Just reading this review today has made me drooling for more.