Macys Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Agent47's review of Macys

☆☆☆☆☆

“I received a Macy's flyer in the mail in mid-January...”

Written on: 08/09/2008 by Agent47 (1 review written)

None

Customer service.

General Comments
I received a Macy's flyer in the mail in mid-January 2008 from Macysflowerclub.com advertising some bouquets for sale. On January 27, 2008 I ordered a bouquet for my wife to be delivered to her office on February 13, 2008, the day before Valentine's Day. On February 13, 2008 the bouquet did not arrive. She was extremely disappointed that she did not receive anything on or near Valentine's Day, her office mates now think I'm an insensitive boar. I called the florist on February 14, 2008 to find out what happened. It's not like I ordered on Valentine's day to be delivered on Valentine's Day. I put in my order 3 weeks prior! They admitted the mistake on their end, offered me to re-deliver. At this point, there was no point and just cancelled the order. I called Macy's customer service to complain and ask for a $100 gift card for my troubles. The woman I talked to said they were not affiliated with the flower company and can't do that. I talked to a supervisor and they said they are not to blame. I need to ask why then is the Macy's name at the very top of the macys.flowerclub.com website? I feel that their failure to take responsibility and accountability for their actions is unacceptable and reprehensible. At least the floral company admitted wrongdoing. Needless to say, I will not be shopping at Macy's ever again.

• 100