CuddleDry Organic Baby Apron Bath Towel Review

MCOD's review of CuddleDry Organic Baby Apron Bath Towel

“I got this as a gift and was delighted as I already...”

Written on: 03/09/2008 by MCOD (1 review written)

Good concept

I feel it is over priced and the double layer makes it much more difficult to use, always seems to feel damp even though it is not, I don't like the feel of the fabric. I think it is too expensive for what you get.

General Comments
I got this as a gift and was delighted as I already had the orignal apron towel Clevamama on which I got through Boots last year too and was thrilled with it. I don't know what, but I thought it might has something extra because is was £10 more expensive, But I was so disappointed. Honestly, in my opinion, the original is the best! the Clevamama one is simple, easy to use, not too fluffy, but still soft and you can get between the fingers and toes. And you cant bet a good old cotton towel!

Guest's Response to MCOD's Review

Written on: 07/06/2011

The CuddleDry is the original design. It made a massive splash in the nursery trade, and Clevamama copied the design.