Outwell Bear Lake 6 Review

• Easy to erect?

• Durability

• Comfort

Guest's review of Outwell Bear Lake 6

“Just returned from 10 days in South Devon with our new...”

Written on: 26/08/2008

Just returned from 10 days in South Devon with our new BL6 and we could not have asked for more from our tent. This was our first serious camping trip and the quality and construction of the tent enabled my family to have a comfortable and trouble free holiday, even though the British weather threw everything at us high winds and torrential rain! People that purchase this tent are doing so because of its quality and with quality comes higher weight, I don't believe this is a downfall, if you buy a tent like this you know what you are buying from the outset and it should come as no surprise that in comparison to others it is quite bulky and heavier.

I have never errected a tent before and taking this into consideration it was relativly easy although time consuming at around 2 hrs, this did not matter once inside, the rain was incredibly heavy and no leaks even though through my own stupidity I did not weather the tent before use. I cannot recommend this tent enough to and to sum up very stable, dry, has good temp regulation, easy to erect and pull down and high quality materials used. My only disadvantage is the RRP AT £799 but if you shop around you can get at least £300 off this, we managed to get it for £490 from Go Outdoors due to their price match policy which I believe is a bargain, it will last years.

• 6