Cooling Castle Barn, Rochester, Kent Review

• Location

• Venue

• Food

flower 1234's review of Cooling Castle Barn, Rochester, Kent

“The toastmaster we had was brilliant fantastic idea!...”

Written on: 14/08/2008 by flower 1234 (7 reviews written)

Staff always friendly, professional and helpful.. rung a couple of times whilst I was planning my wedding and they were always happy to sort out concerns. You have the whole venue to yourself (unlike some of the hotels we looked round). Beautiful backdrop for pictures. Accommodation was beautiful.

Asked for the BBQ in the evening which was not really what I expected. Cooked to one side of the grounds then the food was served inside. Not enough time to drink coffee after wedding breakfast.

General Comments
The toastmaster we had was brilliant fantastic idea! Our guests at the Cooling Castle Barn said it was the best wedding they had been to. Food was very tasty and were decent sized portions. Accommodation was beautiful, if you can book up the honeymoon suite. We had cheese and biscuits in our room and lovely bottle of champagne! Jacuzzi bath and walk in shower! I would definitely recommend this venue.

• July 2008